* Unparalleled Teaching: All of our classroom teachers are credentialed and most have also earned advanced degrees. While teaching to the highest standards, each teacher is nurturing and supportive and works closely with each child to explore strengths and interests and help him or her excel.
* Outstanding Test Scores: Our students score extremely well on the Educational Record Bureau (ERB) CTP III tests. On average, 70% of our 5th and 6th grade students score at or above the 97th percentile and qualify for prestigious university-sponsored programs such as Johns Hopkins Center for Talented Youth.
* Small Class Sizes: With generally no more than eight students per teacher, specialist or classroom assistant, and maximum 16 students per class, each student receives ample personalized attention. Small classes also enable teachers to differentiate curriculum to better cater to individual learning styles and affinities. In addition, they create a warm atmosphere where every child feels like a valued member of the community.
* Varied Curriculum: We believe in educating the whole child with a well-rounded curriculum including literature, mathematics, reading, writing, social studies, Hebrew language immersion, science, technology, Judaic studies, music, fine arts, drama, dance, physical education and more. We also focus on experiential learning, including field trips, travel, lectures, and hands-on learning such as in our organic garden.
* Talent on Display: Our students showcase their talents and skills at a variety of concerts, performances and events including our annual cross-cultural Daniel Pearl concert, Shakespeare play and impressive Science Fair and Art Show.