Our Mission Statement
To provide an enriching education, rooted in Jewish traditions and values, which fosters critical thinking, creativity, collaboration, character and compassion.
We prepare students to be innovative problem solvers who are confident in their identities and dedicated to creating inclusive communities through tikkun olam.
1. Students will learn to approach problems from multiple perspectives;
2. Students will be provided many leadership opportunities within the school and wider community;
3. Students will value multi-denominational Jewish middot and traditions;
4. Students will explore and express their identities through the arts;
5. Students will respect and value differences as they grow together to achieve shared goals.
We believe that a nurturing, positive community creates the ideal conditions for intellectual and social growth. We provide students with the foundation of traditional scholarship as well as the benefits of an innovative education.
We cultivate critical thinking by integrating the arts, science, and core academics.
We emphasize experiential & project-based learning in order to engage our students in the larger community & world.